In this episode, Dean Brenner and Alice Tornquist of Qualcomm Technologies Inc., come back to provide an update on how U.S. policymakers are working to address the digital divide through a potential adjustment to the E-Rate program that would expand the use of federal funds to subsidize access to broadband and devices for students engaged in remote learning.
Stay updated on the latest happenings in 5G with these exclusive reports:
- Getting to standalone 5G
- Wi-Fi 6 and 5G: Why pick?
- Dynamic Spectrum Sharing – Driving 5G to Scale
- OT/IT Convergence in the 5G Era
- What’s the status of 5G globally? Spectrum, deployments and customer trends
- Spectrum Sharing Beyond CBRS
- Assuring the Future of RAN
- Network Automation: Getting to Zero-Touch
The post Will 5G Change the World? Dean Brenner and Alice Tornquist, Qualcomm (Bonus Episode) appeared first on RCR Wireless News.